35th IUSTI-Europe Conference Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts from worldwide experts in STIs and related specialities.
Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 29, 2022 (23:59 CET)
Abstract Notifications: Aug 22, 2022
Presenting Author Registration Deadline: Aug 29, 2022 (23:59 CET)
Abstract should meet one or more the follow scientific categories in the field of STIs:
- Basic & Laboratory Science;
- Prevention & Behavioural Science;
- Epidemiology & Surveillance
- Clinical & Implementation Science
- Community Engagement & Policy
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
All abstracts should be submitted at the iusti-europe2022.org via Submit Abstract. Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
Abstracts should contain new information and not have been presented in a peer reviewed journal or conference before. We strongly discourage submission of abstracts that contain incomplete data and/or analysis. Interim analyses of larger studies are welcomed.
The presenting author will be required to register for the Congress by the Aug 15 2022 (23:59 CET), to have the abstract acceptance confirmed. If a presenting author is not registered by that day, the Scientific Committee will remove the abstract from the programme.
All accepted Abstracts for oral and poster presentation will be in the abstract book if the author (or representative) is registered and can present the data in-person or virtually.
The presented abstract should be unique, i. e. has not been somewhere used before.
All abstracts will be reviewed, scored, and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether an abstract submission is accepted as an oral or poster presentation. The decision of the Committee will be final.
GENERAL ABSTRACT GUIDANCE
- All abstracts must be submitted in English;
- Specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Use the abbreviation thereafter;
- Check abstract thoroughly for spelling and grammar;
- Do not include references;
- Maximum 300 words (authors, affiliations, and title not included). No tables or figures.
DISCLOSURE OF INTEREST
- IUSTI-E recognizes the considerable contribution that industry partners make for professional and research activities. We also recognize the need for transparency and the disclosure of potential conflicts of interest by acknowledging these relationships in publications and presentations.
- You will need to provide disclosure information of any potential conflict of interest for each author at the time of abstract submission. This statement will not count towards the abstract word limit.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be requested to include a Disclosure of Interest statement in your oral or poster presentation.
- By submitting an abstract, all authors agree to release the content license to the Congress organizers and give permission to publish the abstract in an international journal and on the website (and by doing so, certify that the abstract is original work).